Re: [pygame] Speed *triples* by changing 'apply(f, args)' to 'f(*args)'

Gerrit Holl wrote:
Then I changed in sprite.py:311, apply(f, args) to f(*args).
Framespeed tripled:
i'm curious about the 'warning' you are getting. can you run with the "-W all" flags under python, that should print all the warnings you are getting. my version currently runs the same speed either way, but i am not seeing any kind of warnings getting triggered. i'm also checking against 2.3a2

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org