Re: [pygame] Pygame tutorial

Pete,

I certainly would. There's no point in writing it, and then not having anyone
read it! I'd like to put a link in pointing back to my copy on my web site
though, so that I can keep an up-to-date in case the one on the web site in't
the most current version, or people are using a local copy that came with an
old version of Pygame. Also for egotistical reasons ;-)

Tom