[pygame] new mailing list for pygame project

there's a new mailing list setup for discussion of a group pygame project. we'll probably move onto a more organized setting once things are actually more organized, but for now we can split this off from the regular pygame-users discussions.

the new list is pygame-projects@seul.org

subscribe by mailing majordomo@seul.org with "subscribe pygame-projects" in the body. (no header necessary).

if you are interested in helping out or just following along, feel free to subscribe. this list will only allow posts from subscribed email addresses (just like pygame-users). see you there.

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org