Re: [pygame] from Python+Pygame to C+SDL, Any experiences?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:43:28 +0800
"campbell barton" <ideasman@linuxmail.org> wrote:

> I have been using python and pygame for a little while now and think I
> could move on to C & SDL, The main reason for this is that I would
> like access to a wider variety of libs (Libart and misc audio/midi)
>
> Has anyone on this list used Pygame to learn and then moved to C and
> sdl, and if so what was it like? is it worth it.

I started with C+SDL, then I moved to pygame:) Because it has a faster
development and a small and fighting community:)
If the only reason that force you to change are C libs, there's no problem,
thera are ways to wrap them for Python

see you