Re: [pygame] good python book?

Nicola Larosa <nico@tekNico.net>:

> >Has anyone been using a book they would recommend?

Well... <shameless plug> My book "Practical Python" even has a chapter
with a Pygame project (Pete gave me some invaluable feedback on that
one :)

It has received praise from beginners and experts alike. Check it out
at ppython.com :)
</shameless plug>

> 3) Python in a Nutshell: probably very useful.

I'll second that, althoug this is mainly for people who already know a
bit of Python IMO.

--
Magnus Lie Hetland               "Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."
http://hetland.org                                   -- Indiana Jones