[pygame] Python extensions.

Hey, what's up?

I'd like to code a very small extension in C that takes two surfaces, src
and dest, and blits src into dest, but only where the pixels of dest have
a given color. The reason is that Numeric isn't flexible enough to do this
in an efficient way, and I think it would be really easy to write this
code.

Is there a web page that would present a short example of a python
extension that just exposes one function to python? (I don't need to
code a class or anything like that).

If I can learn to do this, I'll probably break the speed barrier of my
project, which is right now over-blitting with an "all-python" solution.

Greetings,
Arturo