[pygame] Re: Pygame app on Mac

Hi,

thank you for reply. But it didn't help. Same error:

Error (1002) Creating CGSWindow

Jindra

Arthur Elsenaar wrote:

Hi,

I'm just beginner on Mac platform. I'd like to create standalone app of my pygame program. I don't know anything - I tried to install PyGame package for Mac, it istalled OK, but when I tried to test any pygame source, it finished with some "cannot create screen".

Is there any "step by step" describtion, how to do just package with my app, that will run on Mac without anything special installed?

try starting your code with "pythonw" instead of "python", this will take care python can use windows and such.

Arthur