Re: [pygame] Games as Win EXE Help please

I have been having problems with this.
I created a game and tried to create the .exe
by running python setup.py py2exe in a DOS window.

Setup.py is just :-
# setup.py
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe
setup(console=["birdgame44.py"])

birgame44.py is the name of the game.

However when I run the .exe I get :-
Fatal python error (pygame parachute) Segmentation
Fault.
This is using python 2.3

Thanks in advance

David