Re: [pygame] Games as Win EXE Help please

Bob,

Thanks that solved it but I now get a different error.
 I get a windows box poping up saying :-
"The procedure entry point PyRun_Interactive loop
could not be locoated in the dynamic link library
python24.dll."

I have looked for info about this but without success.
Any ideas anyone ?

David