[pygame] pygame, xine and fullscrren mode -> !@##%&

Hi,

I am using pygame 1.7. on a X server. The application is a fullscreen
application. It starts xine within a subprocess in fullscreen mode.
After xine quits, pygame refuses to update the screen.

I trace the event queue. Everything is ok. My update handler draws on
the surface without problems. pygame.display.flip() does not complain.
However the screen refuses to reflect the changes. It stays rock solid
in the state before I started xine.

I tried to call 'pygame.display.quit()' before I start xine and
pygame.display.init() after I stopped xine. Same results.

I tried different PCs -> same result.

Does pygame generate debug messages? How are they activated? Any good
ideas how to solve this?

thanks,

Oliver

--
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler und Weidner, Partnerschaft

DSP Solutions                                 http://www.dspsolutions.de