Re: [pygame] have you made a shareware game with pygame?

See my game http://www.flyaflya.com

On 2/17/06, Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 2/16/06, Rene Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> hullo,
>
> if you have made a shareware game with pygame, can you please send me
> a link to your website?

I have a game ready for release. I cannot release it just yet, as it
is being entered in the http://www.notrees.org competition.

After the compo, I am going to try and sell it as an indie title, with
a time crippled demo as the teaser. I plan to provide the source, so
that developers can download//modify and play it, and only sell
Mac/Win32 binaries. I'm still working out the details, but I hope it
works.

-Sw.

--
http://www.flyaflya.com