[pygame] Fwd: Re: pycairo question

From:  Norbert Sebok

I'm using pyCairo with Pygame on Windows and on Linux too. See an
example here:
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/nui/nui/cairo/cairo_sdl/test.py?view=markup

The method I use is far from perfect. I eliminate the alpha component,
and
directly draw with Cairo to Pygame/SDL surface.

It's fast, but I can't make transparent surfaces drawed by Cairo. And I
need to
use surfaces with 32 bit depth.

There are many other method to use them together. You can find more info
in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pygame/5844
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pygame/4802

Norbi

(asked 2 weeks ago, maybe interesting so far)