Re: [pygame] developers and artists looking for freelance?

On Thursday 16 March 2006 20:35, Michael wrote:
> Anyone here a developer or artist interested in a little freelance work.
> We're looking at writing/adapting Python and Java based classic games to
> give away from our websites as little freebies. Thanks

i guess you got a lot of answers already,
but our group might have some hands for that too
(i might do some game myself, is fun :)

am currently still busy with the current project,
for about two weeks (http://orange.blender.org/)
but might have time in April if that works for you.

have used pygame for several years professionally now,
and done many other python jobs too.

> Michael McGlothlin, tech monkey

Toni Alatalo, programmer
http://www.kyperjokki.fi/