[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] Python bots in Galcon (or your game!) safe_eval
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] Python bots in Galcon (or your game!) safe_eval
- From: "Patrick Mullen" <saluk64007@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:23:08 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:23:27 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=okLnEKFEOy5bZQKAXFZ5x+Jtu09C1fYJ1V0QrQrMhXmtRalcFoUFwBSss3IG6MwJJ2r1n/NL7v94jaVc3Qp++4/XdPmn1Hjj98i3hDLMQGOad6ec9Kvql3RktyH/MC3MqNNtmJATMghwHbiWXG4gJGGZpHQaCZNMoqRDoxm3978=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=JEvflYe0HQdDCeKnwL+0lEnkXSrYq4jX85BAw8PIdk6ujMDOagt/2WJE9zzkhE8yErcm6Xpd4W0UlKrB4wW0C6+zlMsovBd1SWrGBRmJle4IUe55+Eo8Z+z9ba7hyQiVWBvzUTl5vRjM0ehAI5uYTrGEhiGXJmzB0hgi6988u84=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Yeah I read that warning in the source :) This is a difficult issue that many have tried to conquer and failed before, but it's worth looking at again I think. I'll try to integrate your script in my silly hacking game and produce some working scripts for you, although the way I load the scripts wont be so useful for data. But scripts that should work aren't as useful as scripts that shouldn't and those are harder to come up with.
I've started integrating and am running into little problems here and there. I'll get back to you this weekend when I've got more time to look at it.
I'll help with this in any way I can though.