[pygame] Re: Pygame 1.7.1 for Python 2.5 and BMP

I think it's a problem with the SDL DLLs provided with the version for python 2.5, I just replace the one in python 2.5 by the one in 2.4 and it's now working...

Syphius@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello,

Thanks for responding,
In python 2.4 I just install pygame, and in python 2.5 too. And when I execute :
pygame.image.load(filename) with python 2.5 and pygame 1.7.1 for Python 2.5 (downloaded in the official site), I get :
"Compressed BMP files not supported"
And it's working with pygame 1.7.1 for Python 2.4.

My system is Windows XP SP2. I use python 2.4.4 and python 2.5...