Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

Hi!

    No, for an error will come up if you use the 4 version for Python 2.5 so
it will not work.

    But, having loaded the SAPI5 I can not access the Mary and Mike voices,
even though I used the SAPI installer. So something is going on or they are
not being installed.

    Mine does work but only with the Sam voice. Some how they have to be
loaded into the Control panel for speech and how is that done?

    For that is the only conclusion if all other things are there and
installed. For the problem you're having seems to be the same but on a
different level. FOr I am given no choice on what speech to install unless
that is done directly from the Windows disk...

        Bruce

Ian,

What operating system are you using?

gb