Re: [pygame] monthly FAQ?

hi,

I think our general approach has been to try and make the
documentation better until those FAQs disapear.

Feel free to start a FAQ in the wiki :)  That'd be cool.  Especially
since then documentation writers could look at the FAQ and figure out
which parts of the docs to improve.

I'm not such a fan of trying to regulate how people speak on mailing
lists though.