Re: [pygame] space ships (Re: Misnamed threads (Re: Posting styles (Re: Text To Speech PYTTS)))

    What ever happened to a list talking about game writing and code?

    Besides, the ship in the garage was, "My Favorite Martian!" Any other
would be copy right infringement, a stolen idea. Ha! Ha!

    Also Rod Serling wrote about the "Will The Real Martian Stand Up?" where
footsteps came out of a pond to a restaurant door. Five people got off a bus
and went into the same restaurant. A police oficer came to the area to
investigate a UFO landing in a pond and noticed the footsteps going to the
door of the restaurant.
    The officer went inside the restaurant to tried to find out who was the
Martian. At the end the Martian boasted to another man that he was the
Martian. Only to be talking to a Venusian. The Martian said he was sending
ships to take over earth and the Venusian said, "I know, our ships have
intercepted them, and we are now going to take over the Earth!"

    So, when will we start talking about code, I like when a list is a list
for Py_Games, and not talk. Also, a spaceship stays in space, the shuttle is
a shuttle, and can not be anything but a shuttle...

        Bruce

OK then, I like spacecraft too.

Lenard