Re: [pygame] how to display pygame graphics within a wxpython window

The integration sample (at the bottom of the page link below) you
mentioned in your original post demonstrates the pygame/SDL paint in
any window feature (see the SDLPanel class)
http://wiki.wxpython.org/IntegratingPyGame

Even though that sample makes two windows (a top-level frame with a
child SDL panel in it) I think it's a good approach and you can
probably adapt that sample to fit your needs. What about having the
frame is bad? you might be able to pass flags to the Frame constructor
to change it