[pygame] pystreamer in pygame? NEW USER

Hello folks -- newbie here.  Just joined the list. :)

I wrote my first 'PyGame' application and released it a few days ago (mostly of interest just to the Nokia internet tablet community, due to the 'side-ways' orientation of the display):

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17569

I *wanted* to be able to use 'pystreamer' to play back 'video' in my pygame application, but I could find no hints/tips on Google on how to do so. I am sure that it is possible, since someone on an IRC channel mentioned that he had succeeded in doing so. I am hoping that now that I have joined this list, that one of you might point me in the right direction. It is unfortunate that I have not been able to find any 'recent' archives of this mailing list to use as a resource.

Dare