Re: [pygame] Google summer of code, and pygame. Where Google pays students to work on pygame.

René Dudfield wrote:
Hello,

We've almost got pygame 1.8 released!  ya!   Once that's done, we'll
have to figure out what we want to do for the next release... but on
another note, there's this google summer of code thing coming up GSoC(
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/ ).  It's where google pays students
$4500 to work on open source projects for three months.
This is pretty exciting, Rene!
I'm a student currently, and I'm planning on doing a Summer of Code project. I'll apply for a Pygame one if you guys get accepted.
Thanks for letting us know,
-Luke