Re: [pygame] TTS and Pitch Parameter

I repeat, pyTTS, at least the version 3.0 that I have, does not have a method or property named Pitch. You are, I think simply assigned those values to an instance variable that you are adding to the tts object.

Do you hear the pitch change when you assign to the pitch variable?

I include a session in ipython below. You can see that while tts.Rate is identified as a property, tts.Pitch is not found.

gb

In [2]: tts=pyTTS.Create()

In [3]: tts.Rate?
Type:           property
Base Class:     <type 'property'>
String Form:    <property object at 0x00F18AA8>
Namespace:      Interactive
Docstring:
    @return: Rate of speech, typically in the range of [-10, 10]
@rtype: integer
Class Docstring:
property(fget=None, fset=None, fdel=None, doc=None) -> property attribute

fget is a function to be used for getting an attribute value, and likewise
fset is a function for setting, and fdel a function for del'ing, an
attribute.  Typical use is to define a managed attribute x:
class C(object):
    def getx(self): return self.__x
    def setx(self, value): self.__x = value
    def delx(self): del self.__x
    x = property(getx, setx, delx, "I'm the 'x' property.")

In [4]: tts.Pitch?
Object `tts.Pitch` not found.

In [5]:

FT wrote:
Hi!

    Below is the speech.py file which will load in python25 from my windows
OS. It uses the same command as in the pygame example, no different. So, the
same import should be in affect, except if pygame uses these same commands,
the pitch does not work.