[pygame] AGG library

I've not used it (nor have I fully followed this thread) but Fredrik
Lundh has written a python AGG wrapper[1] which works on PIL
images and other arrays.

Rather than bringing everything into pygame, it seems better to me to
expose internal pygame arrays to external libraries, perhaps using the
Numpy array interface[2], so people can draw using whatever they want.
Assuming that using AGG already implies a software surface, there
doesn't need to be any overhead in accessing the pixel data from outside
of pygame.  Pygame doesn't really need to be anything but a good
friendly SDL wrapper.

probably missing something,

Douglas

[1]http://effbot.org/zone/aggdraw-index.htm