Re: [pygame] py2exe problems

That problem has popped up on the mailing list a lot - a ton really...
I don't know of a good way to solve this problem for people long term
(i.e. make sure that py2exe includes the font - although if py2exe
supported eggs I suppose they could do it), but I think if
freesansbold.ttf was in your library.zip next to font.pyd it would
probably load.

...but I avoid this problem by not using the default font and having a
"data_files" entry in my setup call for py2exe building for whatever
fonts I do use.