Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

some other ways to view what you are asking about - Given what I
*think* you are actually trying to figure out here ("can I make an
award winning commercial game using pygame?" or maybe "will using
pygame help me make an award winning commercial game?") I think the
statement above of "Most of the award winning games I see are NOT
pygame-made." is a completely wrong line of thinking.

Basically most of the not-award winning games are NOT pygame-made as
well. Most of the games out there are NOT pygame-made. Most of all
games attempted in any language aren't finished. Most of all games
finished are not award winning.

The real question is whether pygame helps improve your chances of
making an award winning game if that's what you set out to do,
compared to other options you have. And I think the answer to that
depends a lot on what you want to do, and what other options besides
pygame are available to you.