Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

'The Witch's Yarn' was made in pygame. And my new game, 'Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!',
is about ready to ship. It's also made with pygame. You can try the demos from my website. We'll
be updating the latter demo tomorrow, in fact. (bug fixes and changing one of the mini-games)

http://www.mousechief.com