Re: [pygame] Last Draft

Looks all good to me.

ps.  if you have time, I'd recommend making a separate application --
if you want to have the best chance possible of being accepted.
Possibly on that other idea you had.  You're allowed to submit as many
applications as you want.  Just make sure you only submit applications
for things you really want to work on.

cu!