Re: [pygame] antialiased circles

 Thanks for the quick response, Ian.  Been a fan of your work for a while, hope to see you in PyWeek next month!  I'll give the lib a try and if I end up needing to / being able to optimize it somehow I'll let you know.  I'll also post if I come up with a better solution but I'll likely just use your lib.
Thanks again!
-Luke