Re: [pygame] Code review for Pygame2 example

Try starting the example with the "mute" argument. The sdl mixer section gave me segmentation faults until Marcus fixed a bug. Maybe the bug fix only worked on Linux.

How are you running the program now? Are you just clicking on the file, or are you running the script from the command line? The command you should be using is 'python modalien.py'. Thanks for telling me about the problem; I'm going to look into it.