[pygame] PyGame Error

Hi,

I have a friend who is trying to get started with Python/PyGame.  He's very new to programming, and has never used PyGame before.  There was a strange error, however, and so I could not get an installation working.

I uninstalled Python (and all modules) and then reinstalled Python 2.5.4, then reinstalled PyGame 1.9.1.  The result was the same.

"import pygame" works just fine.
"from pygame.locals import *" does not, saying that the module does not exist.

This is strange; as this is precisely the same setup I have.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ian