Re: [pygame] per pixel alpha revisited

Hi,

Yes, unit tests for the surfarray module were written for 1.9.1, and these did uncover problems. Note that Numeric support was deprecated so little effort was made to fix any problems with it.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Hi,

have you tried pygame 1.9.1+ ?

You might need to compile it from source...
    http://www.pygame.org/wiki/CompileUbuntu

cu,