Re: [pygame] Python 2.5.4 or 2.6

I'm a newbie here, but I've been using Python 2.6 + Pygame 1.9, and things seem to be working fine. Just compiled to an exe using py2exe yesterday (I did have some difficulties getting it working, but they didn't seem to be about 2.6 vs. 2.5).

Jordan

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Kris Schnee <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:38:51 -0700, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> IDLE != python

I should add that my EXE trouble happened while using Py2EXE, which is also
not Python. It could be that Py2EXE simply isn't compatible with Python
versions above 2.5, or with the matching version of Pygame, for whatever
reason.

Re: IDLE, the first thing I do after installing Python (which I've done a
lot lately due to a lemon of a netbook =p ), is to make a shortcut to
"idle.pyw" which is buried in the Python directory structure and really
ought to be better advertised.