[pygame] Two Licensing questions

Sorry in advanced if I do something wrong, I've never used this kind
of system before.

I just have a question that I've been pondering about. Hopefully
someone can help me out here.

My first question is about distribution. I thought about this the
other day when I realized at some point I would have to distribute my
work. While on Google I came across Py2exe, I read about it and how it
worked and went "Yeah, this should do what I want to do". '

But I had one lingering question, if I use py2exe with scripts that
have pygame, would I be in violation of the LGPL license that pygame
is under? If I remember correctly, the LGPL allows dynamically linking
code (I'm not 100% certain what that means and google/wikipedia only
confused me), but I am not certain that is what Py2exe does, or is
just using Py2exe generally acceptable because the pygame source isn't
"modified"?

The other question is regarding "MSVCRT71.dll" (Or maybe it was
70.dll). Basically, I'm not clear on the whole legality of it, I
recently read that you can include the dll with your application to
avoid any future errors (Read this right off the Microsoft website).
I've also read what I am sure to be dated material going on that you
can't legally do this without owning VS03. If I own VS03 can I legally
distribute it? Downgrading isn't a option for me, but I'll save that
for another post if a response on that is needed.

I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about as I really don't
\want to violate any licenses.