Re: [pygame] Control Systems

Cameron Jeffries wrote:
Hi there,
I became interested in pygame because I have been doing a little research into building a custom interface for a control system I want to build. This would basically just be something that turns on and off monitors, projectors, controls lighting, etc. I would like to do this for a museum I work in, and then distribute freely afterwards because the control software out there right now is less than optimal. Has anyone seen any sort of custom UI built with pygame that would resemble any sort of a good framework for this? Is there much of a community for using pygame as specifically a UI development platform? Thanks!

We had success using albowui.

HTH
Niki