Re: [pygame] PATCH: pyportmidi object de-allocation error (and fix)

Hey ya,

looks like a lot of good work.

I'll do a review tomorrow tomorrow morning (in 8 hours or so), then check it in.

Have you tried it with the pygame.examples.midi input and output?

I don't have my midi equipment with me, so I'll only be able to do tests with out it.

cya!

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Christopher Arndt <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christopher Arndt schrieb:
> René Dudfield schrieb:
>> I will review them and apply them
>> to both the pygame repo, and the portmidi repo.  The python bindings now
>> live with portmidi, so no need to send them to the bitbucket page.
>
> Ok, so I'm attaching my second patch here as well.

Any thoughts on my patches, anyone?

Chris