Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

Hi,

What it would give us.

- a documented format (our custom format isn't widely known, even though it's very simple).
- reSTructuredText can be converted into other formats.

I think just those two are probably worthwhile enough reasons to do it.

The other question to ask is, can we cover all the functionality of the current system?  I think so.

Formatting

I like the current html output mostly.  It'd be nice if we could keep it to being very similar.  Can we do that easily with .rst ?

cya,