Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

Here's a better example, from the same documentation page, a correction submitted nearly two years ago, still uncorrected in the formal docs:

Surface.unmap_rgb
convert a mapped integer color value into a Color
Surface.map_rgb(mapped_int): return Color

May 27, 2009 2:45am - Anonymous

Also, it should maybe be noted that it returns 4 tuple items, not just 3.
My guess is RGBA tuple instead of RGB, but I'm not an expert :P

May 27, 2009 2:43am - Anonymous

convert a mapped integer color value into a Color
Surface.map_rgb(mapped_int): return Color
        ^
Shouldn't it be "Surface.unmap_rgb"?