Re: [pygame] Re: spam on pygame site

Thanks heaps claudio.

The people spamming now are iiiiidiots because all the links get rel="nofollow" added so they get negative SEO for their links.  But they keep coming like the hordes from hell.

I've been working on an ip address based blocking tool.  Hopefully that will slow down more of them.

Yes, I've considered making the baddies ip addresses public ;)

cya.