Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

For this I really love stackoverflow.
The one reply from 2008 and one from 2011 can be the best ones on the page, therefore they both show on the first level.

But it also works because there are many mods. And regular users can down/upvote.
Maybe a docs wiki has a plugin similar to this.