Re: [pygame] I can't install pygame on activestate python [win, 32bit python 2.7]

Hi Jake,

Do you really need to use ActiveState's package manager in this case? Can't you just use Pygame's own Windows installer, either from the Pygame site or the most recent build from SVN: http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php . Or does ActiveState do something to their Python that makes it incompatible with regular CPython?

Lenard Lindstrom