Re: [pygame] Declaring variables in function as if at code's line-level

How is what I said not true?
Technically, a video game physically consists of:

 IMAGES and SOUNDS

 Get those to move and play the way you want along with the controller
input and that's ALL WE PHYSICALLY NEED FOR A COMPUTER GAME.

We don't smell the game.
We don't taste the screen.
We don't jump into the screen.
We ONLY PRESS BUTTONS to make the character (or other variables) move.

We SEE the screen. Each frame has only ONE IMAGE per frame.
We HEAR the speakers. Each speaker executes only ONE SAMPLE at a time.

With no image or sound-- There is NO COMPUTER GAME AT ALL. Because
that is ALL IT PHYSICALLY CONSISTS OF.

(1)  image-output.
(2)  sound-output.
(3)  player-input. (controller)
(4)  program [sending out images(1) and sound(2) according to
current-game-status] and [manipulating current-game-status according
to current-game-status along with current-player-input(3) ].

initialize_games_variables()
start_games_main_loop()
end_game()

All computer games work this way just as they all have a "MAIN LOOP."
If you don't like it, I'm fine with that. But it is the truth.
As for anyone else who is actually willing to learn something new,
I'd love to share my knowledge. : )

Now about my question. Please answer it only if you know the answer.
(I'm not asking anyone to do any serious research.)
If you don't know the answer-- Then just please don't answer it.
Thanks guys. : )
I appreciate   all   your replies. ; )
Sincerely, Matthew

(Thanks Chris, for letting me know that my somewhat unclear messages
were causing you frustration. I hope this clears things up.)