Re: [pygame] Python 3, scrap, and the Mac

Scrap is now been enabled for Python 3.x on Windows (see issue 105).

Lenard Lindstrom

On 18/03/12 12:16 PM, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Hi David,

Apparently I did not port scrap to Python 3.x on Windows. I remember one of the ports would be more difficult than the others: some function returned the raw buffer of a Python string, and would not work as is for a unicode object.

Lenard Lindstrom