[pygame] Student summer(or winter) of code projects, $5000 from google.

Hello,

want to hack on an open source project over the summer, and get paid by google to do it?

It's very last minute, but there is still a week to get a proposal in (next Friday... April the 5th deadline).

We're collecting information about it here (ideas, links etc):
    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/wiki/gsoc2012ideas

Mike Fletcher from the pyopengl project is also mentoring with us... so if you want to do a pyopengl project instead you can do one of those too.

If you have any ideas about projects, please write an email to the mailing list, or pop into the irc channel to discuss.  We'll help you with your proposal too... so just ask.

Here is more information about the program from google:
    http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs

There's 4 mentors so far, but if anyone else with experience wants to help out mentoring, please get in touch.

cya