Re: [pygame] New tutorial for Pygame beginners: Balloon Ninja

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2013-03-03 at 08:00 -0900, Eric Matthes wrote:
> I would appreciate any feedback about the tutorial, both so that I am
> teaching students good practices, and so that it is a decent resource
> for anyone who comes across it.

Seems like a decent tutorial. I like the way it introduces only small
parts in each section, should be easy to work through.
I read a little bit. It could use some further revisions, but overall, it does demonstrate decent Python/PyGame programming practices.