Re: [pygame] hello and looking to help out

I will get started with 149, docs review for the new website. Thanks!

On Mar 27, 2013, at 3:02 AM, Renà Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hullo,

issues and tasks here...
https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues?status=new&status=open

You can look at specific component tasks as well... for example, examples, docs, or...

Website tasks here:
https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues?component=website

cheers,