Re: [pygame] A collision detection system

Hello! Those functions is well-know to me, I think that I made the wrong question. =P
What I mean is methods like AABB, or others more efficient, that handles the problem of two objects colliding.
In short terms, what happens to them when they collide.

Em quarta-feira, 27 de marÃo de 2013 15h57min17s UTC-3, SeanSF escreveu:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM, VinÃcius Naves Castanheira
<vncast...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What are the collision detection/handling systems implemented for pygame and
> available out there?

Hola!

Check out the sprite module -->
http://pygame.org/docstest/ref/sprite.html

Also you can group sprites for different functionality and detect
collisions between groups ... also in pygame.sprite .