[pygame] (Yet Another) Super Mario Bros project

Dear pygame users,

I coded up a version of Super Mario Bros in pygame back in 2012 and only got
to tidying it up a bit recently.
It's now up on Sourceforge.net :  Super Coco
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/supercoco/>  .
First level is a replica of the original game and then it forks off in a
custom way.
I know there has been other attempts at implementing SMB but it was a lot of
fun to develop so I wanted to put a link up to that project on pygame.org as
other people might find it interesting. And also so I could learn from
feedback.

Is there a way to put it up on pygame.org even though new registrations are
locked?

Best,
Guillaume