Re: [pygame] Module I made for drawing text with pygame

Yes...I have acquired clunx capacitor 518400. No one can stop me now. And with this new font module I will win the Pyweek!

Oh, uh. Sorry, got a little excited. :)

I really like the convenience of this module, Christopher. I look forward to playing with it some. Some of those effects and alignments are a bit of a pain to code from scratch. The interface is as easy to use as an auto-clunker!

Very nice.

Those are some handsome fonts.

Gumm