Re: [pygame] https://pygame.org/

Good ideas Michael.

I'll improve the login message to be something like what you mentioned. Also, there's plenty of opportunity for wordsmiths to improve the emails as well. To perhaps make them more playful and fun. There's a 'security' templates folder with all the different bits: https://github.com/pygame/pygameweb/tree/master/pygameweb/templates/security

It might be worth making a 'confirm + reset password' link to smooth things for existing people. I also considered sending all people a confirmation email telling them about the new website... but decided not to bother everyone.

Yep, the downloads page still needs updating. Instead of Downloads at the top nav there is a 'Getting Started' page http://www.pygame.org/wiki/GettingStarted
Thomas has been doing some improvements to that page there. I've also been gathering feedback from people (including teachers) which I hope to incorporate.

Mainly we will try and point people to install with:
    pip3 install pygame

The install.html redirect is also working again (going to the Getting Started page). As well, I've cleaned a few items up in the top navigation.

cheers,