Re: [pygame] pygamezero moving to github discussion thread

On 16 March 2017 at 10:01, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, with the python community moved to github, it's really past time to move.

Do you also want to move the pygame repo itself onto Github rather than using it as a mirror? Or is pygame in maintenance-only mode, and it's less important to attract new contributors?

I agree that it's easiest to attract contributors if your project is on Github, but at the same time, I'm a bit sad that we seem to be heading for a total Github monoculture.

Thomas